SM-970515 – 5X PRESSURE BOOSTERS SERIES
This multi-stroke bilateral (two ways) booster works with both SM-8850/20 and SM-8850/30 for the standard version and needs an input pressure of at least 4.5 bar to operate up to 20 bar and at least 6.5 bar to operate up to 30 bar.
With the High Input Pressure version this booster works with SM-8850/50 machines and needs an input pressure of at least 11 bar to operate up to 50 bar.
This booster can be dynamically controlled and is available as machine-controlled, stand-alone (version /I) or as high input pressure second stage model (version /HP).
Note: due to their very low efficiency and thus, low performance, they are only recommended as a last choice solution.
- Efficiency Factor of 20%
- Works with both Main Pressure Network or High Power Compressors
- Fitted with Input Pressure Manometer (Glycerine Type)
- Stand-alone and High Input Pressure versions also fitted with Output Pressure Manometer (Glycerine Type)
Specifications for SM-970515 & SM-970515/I
- Max input pressure: 10 bar
- Max output pressure: Limited to 35 bar
- Suited to feed SM-8850/20 and SM-8850/30
Specifications for SM-970515/HP
- Max input pressure: 20 bar
- Max output pressure: Limited to 55 bar
- Suited to feed SM-8850/50