Booster SM-970512 – 2.75X
SM-970512 – 2.75X PRESSURE BOOSTERS SERIES
This multi-stroke bilateral (two ways) booster works with SM-8850/20 for the standard version and needs an input pressure of at least 8.5 bar to operate up to 20 bar.
With the High Input Pressure version this booster works with SM-8850/30 and SM-08850/50 machines and needs an input pressure of at least 12 bar to operate up to 30 bar and 20 bar to operate up to 50 bar.
This booster can be dynamically controlled and is available as machine-controlled, as stand-alone (version /I) or as high input pressure second stage model (version /HP).
- Efficiency Factor of 36%
- Works with both Main Pressure Network or High Power Compressors
- Fitted with Input Pressure Manometer (Glycerine Type)
- Stand-alone and High Input Pressure versions also fitted with Output Pressure Manometer (Glycerine Type)
SM-970512 & SM-970512/I:
- Max input pressure: 10 bar
- Max output pressure: 27 bar
- Suited to feed SM-8850/20
- Max input pressure: 20 bar
- Max output pressure: 54 bar
- Suited to feed SM-8850/20, SM-8850/30 and SM-8850/50