SM-970514 – 3.8X PRESSURE BOOSTERS SERIES
This multi-stroke bilateral (two ways) booster works with both SM-8850/20 and SM-8850/30 for the standard version and needs an input pressure of at least 6 bar to operate up to 20 bar and at least 8.5 bar to operate up to 30 bar.
With the High Input Pressure version this booster works with SM-8850/50 machines and needs an input pressure of at least 14 bar to operate up to 50 bar.
This booster can be dynamically controlled and is available as machine’s controlled, stand-alone (version /I) or as high input pressure second stage model (version /HP).
- Efficiency Factor of 26%
- Works with both Main Pressure Network or High Power Compressors
- Fitted with Input Pressure Manometer (Glycerine Type)
- Stand-alone and High Input Pressure versions also fitted with Output Pressure Manometer (Glycerine Type)
SM-970514 & SM-970514/I
- Max input pressure: 10 bar
- Max output pressure: Limited to 35 bar
- Suited to feed SM-8850/20 and SM-8850/30
- Max input pressure: 20 bar
- Max output pressure: Limited to 55 bar
- Suited to feed SM-8850/50